Sunday, April 22, 2012

Guest Blog posts anyone?

Hey, We're looking at ways of spreading the word about The Mutant Epoch. What we need is either very affordable advertising, but more importantly and more enjoyable is the idea of doing some guest posts on your blogs and sites. We'd even be into having guest posts on our blog. Now, I know some of you have your own online venues and we've talked about doing something in the past.  Some ideas were putting up some TME art, a mutant creature, or interview, etc. So if there is anything you can think of doing together, let me know.
 WM


2 comments:

  1. I am TOTALLY aboard. I've always intended to do far more with TME than I have, and I want to rectify that.

    Let's make some magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in as well! TME is The Bomb! Pun intended! :)

    ReplyDelete